- The Alpha DAC Series 2 employs new clocking and isolation technologies that provide enhanced imaging precision, timbrel purity and resolution.
- Unequaled interpolation technology up-samples 44.1kHz CD’s to provide almost 176.4kHz quality and produces superb fidelity at all sampling rates from 32kHz to 192kHz
- IR remote control of all functions including volume and balance allows direct connection to power amplifiers
Advanced input signal jitter rejection
Controls & Indicators
- Input selects AES, SPDIF1, SPDIF2 or Toslink inputs
- Lock LED indicates input signal lock
- HDCD LED indicates HDCD code detected
- Phase sets absolute phase
- Invert LED indicates absolute phase inverted
- 3 digit LED display of Stereo/L/R attenuation, Sampling Rate and Filter type
- ± controls set attenuation level and select Filter type
- Mode selects Stereo/L/R attenuation, Sampling Rate and Filter type display modes
- Dim selects multiple display brightness levels
Link to Berkeley Design website here.